Jane Crosswalk R (2020)
Its cool design makes it ideal for the city and its strength with the suspension makes it the perfect pushchair for the country.
And what’s more, its large size wheels with independent shock absorbing suspension and the aluminium tubular chassis make it really hard-wearing and safe, while giving it its own unique and very appealing style.
- Independent suspension with shock absorbers for maximum comfort for baby and excellent performance on all types of terrain.
- Light weight tubular aluminium chassis.
- Compact folding, even with the seat attached, thanks to its detachable wheels and its patented folding action that makes it 10% more compact.
- I’ve got large all-terrain wheels with Hydrolytic PU tyres which are puncture proof and 10 times more resistant than conventional EVA tyres.
- Large spacious seat unit with multiple positions, including a fully horizontal lie-flat position for new-borns.
- Extendable Maximum Protection Hood with visor: protection against UV radiation 50 UPF, water repellent and wind proof. Raincover included.
- Inverted ‘C’ shaped rear structure gives extra clearance over rough terrain and leaves space free for your feet.
- Pro-Fix system locks and unlocks car seats with just one movement, eliminating the need for awkward fitting kits.
- Forward or rearward facing detachable seat unit with large extendable hood.
- Height adjustable leatherette handlebar (85-107cm).
- Extra Large capacity shopping basket.
- Smooth and effective turning thanks to the balanced front wheel set.
- Double brake lock conveniently located on the handle.
- Available in a range of colours.